Sunday 18 November 2012

Certainly not a week to remember for running. I blame the illness last week for an overwhelming sense of lethargy these last 7 days. Perhaps I tried to do too much too soon. How do other runners out there return after illness? Is there a law I have not learnt yet?

Monday and Wednesday I managed to do what I needed on the S&C front. Tuesday and Thursday I couldn't even get past the front door! The weekend did not provide much to write about either, (apart from a wonderful family wedding in Surrey - thanks to mum for being on nanny duties), but at least I got out and did something each day.


Chelmsford 10k next week - there will be no rest or taper for this, I need to get the miles in!

Monday
AM: S&C:
Back Squats 3 x 5 78kg
SL Dead Lift 3 x 5 94kg
Push Press 3 x 5 34kg
Pull Up 3 x 5 body weight
Barbell Roll Out 2 x 5

PM: 30' easy

Tuesday: Nada. Probably would not have mustered the strength to run even without the responsibility for bedtime today.

Wednesday
AM: S&C: (as for Monday)   PM: 60' easy (too much in one day???)

Thursday: Nada.

Friday: Dragged myself out at 7pm to do 30' in the rain

Saturday: 10' easy 20' continuous long hill rep's (tempo pace) 10' easy

Sunday: 30' around Godalming, Surrey @ hangover pace

No comments:

Post a Comment